Monday, March 26, 2012

A new date for A Spoonful of Art Class





Please join me for a Spoonful of Fun and Creativity as we alter a vintage silver spoon. We will learn to make our own nests from gatherings such as tissue, paper, twigs, and string. Also, as a part of our class, we will learn wire wrapping with beads for the handle and the silver wire nest holding precious pearl eggs. Lastly we’ll finish off with a sentiment tag secured by a vintage button. Your class kit will include all the materials needed for this one of kind art creation. You may bring some of your treasures and trinkets if you would like - but I will be supplying all that you need. Here are the details.

Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012

Time: 1:30pm -4:30pm

Where: My Art Studio, Rowlett, TX

Cost: $45.00- this includes all supplies as well as afternoon refreshments

Registrations/payment begins March 27. Please click on the link at the top right of my blog.

Once registered, I'll be emailing everyone with my exact address and further details.

Hope to see you soon! Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment