Sunday, February 7, 2016

Tucson in my rearview mirror - a quick look at the terrain of the Southwest

I wanted to share a few photos from our recent trip to Tucson where I participated in the To Bead To Be True Bead show... and of course shopped at some of the many tents of beads, gems and minerals. It was the "Round Top" for bead lovers, jewelry designers, jewelry enthusiasts, students and teachers--it was a great time and I'm ready for next year!!  In my next post, I'll write about CHA and the wonderful classes I took in Tucson but for now - here's a peek at the terrain of Tucson.


the long and winding road...

the mountains just passed the desert
the one photo I took at the Gem and Mineral
Show (at the Kino Sports Complex)

A beautiful blue sky - the perfect day for a drive

Cactus 

A flowering cactus

More Cactus

We called this the "Peace" Cactus

Cactus 

We had a great time!  I convinced him that we needed at least one
"selfie"- so here it is!!
Until next time, no matter what the terrain is around you...tend your little plot of earth with joy and creativity....


No comments:

Post a Comment