Sunday, December 28, 2014

Beyond Excited!!!

A collage necklace  I made with ICE Resin®
I am happy and beyond excited to share with everyone that I have been chosen to be on the ICE Resin® Design Team for 2015 along with 5 amazing artists.   This is a phenomenal company with wonderful women leading the way for all of us to learn  and create!!

It has always been a dream of mine to help with the creative process and to continue to learn from the best! And one of my life's goals is to share with others what I have been blessed to receive whether in the daily lessons of life or with art that can so enrich our lives.  I  hope to do that through this wonderful journey this year.

I applied about a month ago with photos and a video (a first for me - which I'll share a little later) and then prayed earnestly that the Lord would open doors for this avenue in my art adventures! The doors flew open on the 24th of December - an incredible Christmas gift!!


To read more about the design team and this wonderful company, visit  Ice Resin® blog

I'll be sharing projects and links to other artists through out this year, please check back often or better yet follow my blog to be inspired to create joy through out the year!

Blessings,
Chantal

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Looking forward to "teaming" with you and seeing all your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you Chantal you go girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations! What an incredible Christmas gift indeed. I'm so excited for you and love that you're from Texas. I can't help but to be biased. I'm from Mansfield, Tx "just down the road a ways" from you. I'm a mixed media artist too and can't wait to see everything you will be sharing this year with us.

    ReplyDelete