Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Fabulous Fall Road Trip Part 1 -Bella Crafts Connections


Flying into Minnesota - looks a little different than Texas



I had the privilege of joining an incredible group of teachers and enthusiastic students/participants at the Bella Crafts Connections Art Event in the Mall of America (Bloomington, Minnesota).  Thank you to Ann, Lisa and Theresa for their hard work, dedication and vision for this wonderful weekend.  Here are a few pictures of this great time that was filled with art, friendships- old and new, laughter and great memories. Watch for details for next year's event and make plans to join us!!!

Leaving DFW - My husband and youngest daughter came with me!!

Caribou Coffee - LOVE!!!

You are REALLY GOOD!!!

Went to the Sea Life Aquarium (In the MALL!!)

Dory!!!

Yes, that's a tunnel- the sharks swam right over us!!

Beginning to set up for the Bella Market

New Friend, LeAnn with her beautiful wrapped bracelet!



Love the Messy tables!


Working together to create paper bead dangles 

A little blurry - but oh such fun!! Such sweet ladies!!

Creating is such fun!!

My share pile for creating collage tags 


Beth  sewing paper with my tiny Janome sewing machine...

We were able to spend some time with my nephew and my niece (his wife) while in Minnesota!!!

So part two begins today...My youngest and I head to the Hill Country of Texas for 5 days of treasure hunting in Round Top and surrounding little towns.  Stay tuned for all of our finds and inspirations that I hope will be added to our art studio for Saturdays in the Studio, Tag Art Tuesday and give all of us a little joy in the journey.... Until next time, 

Blessings, 
Chantal 

Upcoming Workshops

October 13 - Tag Art Tuesday- Fall inspirations
November 7th - Saturday in the Studio - Decoupage with vintage papers and a patina finish
December 8th - Tag Art Tuesday 

Stay tuned for some upcoming special events....

No comments:

Post a Comment