Thursday, July 23, 2015

The first Saturday in the Studio was a success!!



We had such a wonderful creative afternoon.  8 lovely women joined me for our first Saturday in the Studio.  While we may have been in Texas, our creativity took us to the oceanside where we worked with hand picked shells, pearls and vintage buttons as we created a one of a kind hand knotted wrap bracelet complete with ICED Enameled button closure and button and bead dangles.  Each bracelet reflected the personality of it's creator.  We had fun playing with ICED Enamels and various found metal objects, learning new techniques of wire wrapping and hand knotting.  My daughters were great co-coordinators of this event.  One photographed while one entertained the youngest attendee   (a grand daughter of one of the lovely ladies who came).  Take a photography walk as we stroll along the beach inspired afternoon. 






The beginnings of our table

Sweet treats for the afternoon

Even the utensils were beach inpired 
showing wire wrapping and beading

In the midst of creating

A wall in my studio - feathers from my hens

Love the sentiment on the Coke Can and Donna in the background

pearls, shells and button dangles with ICE RESIN® charms

My mom's hands- One of her favorite sayings is "Hands to work, Hearts to God."  She is my teacher, my friend and my rock!

I hope you'll make plans to join me for our next Saturday in the Studio on September 12th.  Details to follow.  We will be working with ICE Resin® and creating Collage Art Jewelry with metal bezels, papers, and ICED Enamels.  

Until next time - Blessings to you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment