Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Butterflies in my pocket....An ICE RESIN Design Team project



Nurture and Nature Project 3 -The Butterfly pocket and a special little pocket of flowers
Happy Wednesday to everyone!  My 3rd project for the ICE RESIN® Design Team is up on the ICE RESIN® blog today!! I loved making this pocket with handmade paper, Resined paper and a little sewing and embellishing to put it all together.  This has a touch of everything for those of us who love so many areas of the creative life.  It has paper, metal, fiber and fabric; sewing, stamping, ICE Resin and ICED enameling and of course from me, sentiment.  Always sentiment.

The techniques are easy but when it is all put together the finished piece is amazing!!

For full details and instructions, click here   Later this month, my video for sewing the ICE RESIN® paper will be on the ICE RESIN® you tube channel.  I'll post an update for the link.

I hope you are inspired to create your own "butterflies in my pocket."  Adding your own personal touches and sentiments, your pocket could hold so many different treasures.  So tell me, What's in your pocket?

Until next time,
A pocketful of poises- 1890's paper that has been resined and sewn to canvas paper.

Inspire, Create, Dream 




Coming soon to the blog.. ***Stay tuned for an announcement  with details where I will be teaching this fall and a
**A personal crocheted pattern for this bracelet- so fun and easy to make.



No comments:

Post a Comment