Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Exciting News to Share...

Today was a first for me..I did a google hangout.  It was a fun time to get together with friends and co-design team members but the overall purpose was to become an ICE Resin ® Certified Instructor!!  Yes, that's right - a certification to be able to share all the wonderfulness of ICE Resin and ICED Enamels, the techniques and the products that will fuel your creativity!!  I love being on the ICE RESIN ® Design Team and now to be part of this aspect is just ICE-ing on the cake!!  So here it is in full color!!  I may have to print this out and frame it on my Studio Wall :)



I hope to be teaching and planning workshops and classes in the Dallas are very soon.  For now (on the calendar),  I will be teaching at the Bella Craft Connections in Minnesota at the Mall of America in September.



Let's make plans to be there together- I would love for y'all to join me as I teach along with many incredible teachers, artists and designers for a fantastic 3 day weekend. And of course I  will have to take in the sights and the sounds and the shops  of the Mall of America!!  Here's the link for more details...registration begins May 5th. 

Thank you for sharing in this creative journey with me and of course sharing in the joy of daily living.  

Until next time, 

May you find joy in your daily routine and see the blessings of life, even in all the ups and downs.



No comments:

Post a Comment