Thursday, April 21, 2011

We interrupt this blog...

.....To bring you daily living. We are having a great time with Beau, our new paint horse, daily trips to the barn, trying our hand at homeschooling with the girls and loving it! We added 8 sweet chicks to the house..Yes real chicks!! I have always wanted to raise chickens and with Scott's blessing, we welcomed them to our home this past Tuesday. Morgan is loving the College Life (He's a junior at Abilene Christian University, if you are keeping track). Summer will be here soon, swimming, sunning, riding, raising (hens), creating, lazy days are on the horizon!! I hope that daily living is a joy for you. Oh by the way, here are a few projects that I am working on...A chick dairy, creative endeavors are a plenty, a few paint projects in the garage, the coolest metal fabrication class (that I am taking!!), inspiration samplers, the list is endless but time is a tickin'..So I'll be back to the blog soon, but for now I'm off to check the "Chicklets" and settle down with my sweet kiddos (Yes Morgan is home for Easter!!). Until next time,...

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment