Wednesday, February 24, 2010






I am in a creative planning mode. I should be getting ready for a Birthday Party, filling goody bags, wrapping presents and preparing for a trip to London (for all 4 of us) that are occurring in the same week. This is more fun!! I hope you will join me for these special days...here at my home. The classes are full of creativity, teaching and most of all, friendship. All classes are designed for everyone, no matter where you are on your creative journey. All materials will be supplied. Details for each class will be given after you have registered. Registration deadline is 2 weeks prior to the class. You may register through my email at chantal515@verizon.net. Tidbits and Tassels 2 will have more details as the time draws near. Registration for that art event will begin in June. Can't wait to see you here!!!


Artful Offerings at My Art Studio…..



March 27th An Artful Cross - Just in time to celebrate Easter. Learn several techniques with wood, paper, inks and embellishments Cost: $35 10:00 am-12:30 pm *Light brunch will be served

April 17th – Strings and things….Learn the beginnings of jewelry making with techniques such as stringing, crimping, and dangling to make a wonderful bracelet. 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm Cost is $35 *Afternoon refreshments will be served. (pictures shortly)


May 1 – Celebrate May Day with a Handmade Ribbon Tassel and a embellished glass flower holder to adorn your door! Springtime refreshments will be served. Cost is $50 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm.


May 31st – Picnic at the studio….We will begin the summer with a picnic by the pool and a handmade canvas summer journal/portfolio. No sewing required. Cost $50 11:30 am -2:3o pm *Picnic Fare will be served.



August 28thTidbits and Tassels Two – An encore from our first Tidbits and Tassels event. This year is sure to be an awesome year….Stay tuned for details.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! what a beautiful art studio!! can't wait to meet you in June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks --I look forward to meeting you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi:

    Send me your telephone number so I may call you ASAP about your class Thursday!!! Or call me at 623-933-4567

    ReplyDelete