Wednesday, February 10, 2010

An Artful Offering


An Art Class Offering- Saturday, March 27, 2010

**We will be taking a plain wood cross and by using several techniques we will make a one of a kind artful cross. There will be several color palettes to choose from as well as ribbons, embellishments, trinkets and treasures. **

Where: My Art Studio

Time: 10:00- 12:30 with a light brunch served

Cost: $35.00 (includes all supplies and brunch)

RSVP: By March 15th (or for more details) @ chantal515@verizon.net

1 comment:

  1. I'm am SO pouty Chantal. I was planning on going to Round Top for the Marburger show that weekend. However, I do not have a place to stay as everything is booked up so that might be the BIG determination factor here.

    So go say some prayers and hope that a room does NOT become available for me so I could be there in your studio bright and early on the 27th!!!
    ;)

    Miss ya'll sooooo much~
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete