Friday, April 17, 2009

in between construction and daily living,....


I wanted to give everyone a quick update on the construction....It's coming along.  We have walls and a roof on my studio, a foundation poured for the outdoor kitchen and alot of mud (yes, it rained today!!) all around the pool.  In fact, in my yard there is either concrete or mud.  But by the end we will have a beautiful oasis of water, rock, color, life, food and art...what else is there?!! 



And now on to the creative side of life, there are so many avenues that I want to create--but here are a few finished projects.  I love my new collage with Scott and the kids.  Isn't it funny we all love to make our pictures in black and white?  I am sure those who didn't have color would tell us we were crazy.  It reminds me of the country song by Jamey Johnson "In color"...great song.  But back to the collage, with backgrounds from paper to paint to stamping, gilding, etc... 
the black and white picture doesn't compete, it compliments.  Presleigh called us the faith family ...priceless.  Let me know what you think...Hope you are having a wonderful Friday...Many blessings to you....



No comments:

Post a Comment