Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Bohemian Embroidered Banner featured on Ann Butler Designs


 
Bohemian Embroidered Banner 
Happy Wednesday!  Being on a Creative Design team is a joy and privilege.  And one that I am  currently enjoying is that of the Creative Team with Ann Butler and her amazing designs in stamping,   her color palette in her line of inks and more.  This is my first project with this new team of 2017.  My focus will be stitching and embroidery while incorporating her products in my pieces.  In this banner, we take 2 of her faux quilting stamps to create our background.  Then to give it a focal point and share a sentiment I added french knots to one of my labels (these will be available in mid to late April- there are 4 sayings).  To complete the banner, vintage red trim, eyelets and lace create a this Bohemian style wall hanging.  To see the complete step by step tutorial, visit annbutlerdesigns 


I love that I have the opportunity to sit, stitch and share inspiration projects and little pieces of my heart!

Until next time,

Happy Stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment