Tuesday, March 1, 2016

An Artist's View - my story in Bella Crafts Premium Online Publication






I wanted to share with y'all a great online publication that has incredible creativity and inspiration with each project.  It is published by several of my friends who I had the pleasure of working with last September in Minnesota at the Bella Crafts Connection.  {Mark your calendar, it is happening again this year September 16th-18th at the Mall of America.}

Last month Ann Butler asked if I would like to be the Artist spotlight for this upcoming issue.  Thanking her for the opportunity, I agreed.....and then I thought.....what will I say? what questions will she ask?.....Knowing Ann, the questions were easy and also thought provoking - such as did I know I wanted to be an artist or did it just happen?  For me, the word artist means so many things to different people - we think of Van Gogh, Renoir, Monet and more or we think --I could never create anything....What I love about creativity is that we all have it...Let me say that again - WE all have IT!!
Some have at the gift of painting, of sculpting, of drawing while others have the eye for vision, design and color and yet still some of us have the gift of creating friendships, creatively solving problems, teaching in a creative fashion that the lessons come to life.

For me, I love living a creative, joy-filled life and  it is natural to create something everyday.  Whether with my hands, my head or my heart, Creativity finds it's way into the dailyness of today,  with an opportunity to inspire and bless others.  This is what I hope for - that in the Art Avenues I travel, that I bring a little bit of the Creator and his beauty into your life.


Until next time,  I hope inspiration finds you and add a little art into your day.


Bella Crafts Quarterly 

No comments:

Post a Comment