Thursday, January 7, 2016

California bound for CHA and a little DisneyMagic

Years ago, after my children had gone to school, every  morning, I watched  Carol Duval on HGTV. She would share crafts, creative ideas, guest artists and most of all she shared Inspiration and a real sense of the crafter/artist experience. She would travel to CHA once a year which always sounded so incredibly wonderfully to  me.  I always wanted to go but lived through her videos, interviews, and all the pictures of products and those famous artists and crafters. 

Fast forward to today, I'm so honored to be a member of the 2016 ICE Resin Design Team, a designer, mixed media artist (another great title to say I love it all) and teacher. AND this year, a CHA member!! I'll be experiencing first hand what I saw through the lens of TV, from Carol Duval. 

I'll try to take pictures, perhaps videos, to share withyou all  the amazing new products that will be heading our way soon!! 

I will also be demoing at the ICE Resin booth on Sunday and Monday and helping Susan Lenart Kazmer and Jen Cushman in their workshops (featuring the fantastic new ICE Resin products. 

We arrived a few days early to take on a little Disney Magic and a little of the California vibe. 



Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment