Wednesday, May 26, 2010

just a quick thank you card ....



For those of you that need a quick thank you card at the end of the school year...this one is great. I made this in about ten minutes...Here are the supplies you need (by the way, I thought about posting this after I made it...so the supplies are a list, not a cool little picture, maybe next time)...

Gather ---1 supply tag (remove the string)
Colorbox ink pad - color of choice ( I used chestnut roan)
Stazon Ink color of your choice (I used in Timber Brown)
Stamp with sentiment...
Seam binding ( two colors)
3 silk flowers
1 doodad for the center....
Sewing Machine with thread to match color scheme - I chose brown

Begin by...Stamp Sentiment with Stazon
Ink edges with colorbox
Machine stitch with a zig zag stitch on outer edges of tag
Glue flowers in corner with Ultimate glue
Cut long pieces of seam binding...
***I love this technique for the ribbon...thread ribbon through the hole of tag
Make a single knot and one bow...now continue to make bows until you have a little ribbon left for the tails....It looks full and "flowery".

Hope those directions make sense...next time pictures of each step...Here are a few more of the tag... Also don't forget about Tidbits and Tassels 2 - Registration is open. Looking forward to meeting you.



Thanks for visiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment