|A beautiful way to give a Gift Gard|
Here's what you'll need....
Paper -double sided card stock works great
Ribbon - I used seam binding here but any soft ribbon would work
Ink - color of your choice
Sizzix die - BIGZ notecard by Brenda Walton
Eyelet, Eyelet setter
Vintage sticker, optional
Glue gun, glue sticks
tape runner or glue stick
Embellishments such as charms, flowers,..
|Sizzix die -by Brenda Walton|
|If you need to make several, die cut 2 layers at a time|
1. Using the sizzix die, die cut the paper for the notecard, the pocket and the tag. Ink edges if desired.
2. Using a glue stick, adhere the sides by folding on the scored lines.
3. Cut a long piece of ribbon, Wrap around the front and tie once. Thread on charm and then tie one more time to create a knot.
4. Tie the ribbon 2 times to create four bow loops.
5. Using a glue gun, adhere the holly underneath the ribbon and secure the ribbon also. Now add flowers to the center of the bow.
|A close up of the embellishments|
6. Now for the little tag, using an eyelet setter, set a jumbo or large eyelet.
7. On a vintage sticker, stamp small sentiment
8. Thread smaller piece of ribbon through eyelet and then loop through the git card.
|the little tag with vintage sticker with stamped greeting|
I place mine in a self-adhesive cellphone bag. This die also has a notecard that fits inside. You may need to trim the card to fit with the gift card.
Until next time, may you find joy in giving and wrapping, too....Merry Christmas!
|All ready to give to that special someone |
on your list