Wednesday, June 3, 2015

You've got a friend in me collage art necklace - My newest ICE RESIN® Design team Project




"You've got a friend in me" mini art collage bezel with ICE RESIN®

 I  know you're singing those famous words from Randy Newman's theme song to Disney's Toy Story 1, 2, and 3. Join me for my newest project for ICE RESIN® as we take a summer movie trip to Toy Story 3.  Our assignment (written with a big smile) was to take a summer blockbuster movie and create a jewelry piece that reflected that epic movie.  While the list is long, my heart went straight to this one.

I chose to do a mini art collage with vintage papers as well as beautiful papers of today along with an ICED Enameled cowgirl hat! Complete with ICE RESIN® and beautiful lace for the necklace, this heartfelt handmade piece  is ready to be given to that special someone who will always be by your side.


 Check out the ICE RESIN blog for step by step instructions and photos.  Also check out the ICE RESIN® youtube channel for my video on the beginnings of art collage on a mini scale.


I want to share with all of you that I am so grateful for you and the time you give to read my blog.  I always hope that I leave you with joy for your journey whether  it is in inspiration through art or through the art of daily living.. You've got a friend in me.


Upcoming workshops - Saturday in the studio, July 18th.  See earlier post for details and join us for a creative art-filled afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment