Monday, July 19, 2010

Tidbits and Tassels 2 - August 27-28, 2010

Only a few more spots left....registration will close on July 30th. We hope to see you here for a fabulous weekend!! See my earlier posts for details....But here it is in short version:


Friday, August 27th - Dinner at my home
Sit, Stitch and Swap - a small embroidery sample with a twist.

Saturday, August 28th - Morning Delights
Le Petit Sac - an altered tote bag taught by Maryse Henry
Lunch
Pocketful of Posies - a lesson in paper flowers and collage
Afternoon delights

All of this for $70.00 - Just click on Paypal for registration/payment. I will be emailing everyone in August for all the details on swaps, hotels, shopping, etc...

Can't wait to see y'all - Until then,

Blessings


4 comments:

  1. Chantal, Did you get my email about the event? I need to visit with you about it. Please contact me (giftcottagehe@aol.com). HUGS! Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to it...when will you let us know about the swap?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like lots of fun!

    -c
    yapper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chantal, I'm not gonna be able to make it! :o( My granddaughter's 5th birthday party is on the 28th & I have to be there. LOL Sounds like so much fun though & I'm disappointed not to be able to see your wonderful studio!

    ReplyDelete